EDGE Teen Center- Community Service
Reach Out Lakota is a food and clothing pantry to those in need in West Chester/Liberty Township area. Volunteers are expected to sort donations, pack food, or help in clothing pantry.
**this service is extended time and goes till 6:30pm**
Here are some simple steps to begin your Community Service with Reach Out Lakota:
1) Please sign up with your name/info below to secure a slot to volunteer.
2) Please fill out the EDGE Teen Center Community Service permission forms. If you are volunteering for the first time in this program, please bring the form the first time you volunteer.
3) DRESS CODE: Please wear clothes you are not afraid to get dirty. No inapporpriate wording on clothing. Closed-toe shoes are required.
4) Please share this volunteering opportunity with any of your friends. Any teen ages 14-18 may volunteer.
5) Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Meet @ EDGE
|| Melissa Rosser