EDGE Teen Center- Community Service
H.O.P.E-full Pastures (Healing, Order, Peace, and Encouragement) is a therapeutic farm that allows families and children to overcome trauma, abuse, neglect, fear, and loss. When volunteering, you can expect to do all/some of the following: move/stack hay, clean barn and stalls, construct fences, weeding, clean out animal pens, moving heavy items, etc.
Here are some simple steps to begin your Community Service with H.O.P.E-full Pastures:
1) Please sign up your name/info below to secure a slot to volunteer.
2) Please fill out the EDGE Teen Center Community Service permission forms. If you are volunteering for the first time in this program, please bring the form the first time you volunteer.
**H.O.P.E-full Pastures requires its own waiver - please fill this out. Waiver
3) DRESS CODE: Please wear clothes you are not afraid to get dirty. No inapporpriate wording on clothing. Closed-toe shoes are required, boots are suggested. Working/gardening gloves can be worn if desired.
4) Please share this volunteering opportunity with any of your friends. Any teen ages 14-18 may volunteer.
5) Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Meet @ EDGE
|| Melissa Rosser