EDGE Teen Center- Community Service
Chesterwood Village is a continuous care retirement community offering a wide variety of Senior Living options in West Chester, OH. They have assisted living, memory care, and short-term rehab. Volunteers will get to spend time with seniors in the memory care unit, this includes playing games and socializing with them.
Here are some simple steps to begin your Community Service with Chesterwood Village:
1) Please sign up with your name/info below to secure a slot to volunteer.
2) Please fill out the EDGE Teen Center Community Service permission forms. If you are volunteering for the first time in this program, please bring the form the first time you volunteer.
3) DRESS CODE: Please wear clothes you are not afraid to get dirty. No inapporpriate wording on clothing. Closed-toe shoes are required.
4) Please share this volunteering opportunity with any of your friends. Any teen ages 14-18 may volunteer.
5) Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Meet @ EDGE
|| Melissa Rosser