Real Life Center
Has your job been affected by COVID 19? Have you lost your job? Have your hours been significantly cut back? Have you had to quit your job to stay home with children?
We understand that during this difficult time, your household income may have been greatly affected. We are opening our utility assistance program to help current Full Program clients with utility assistance.
- This is for our families who have already gone thorugh our Full Program at the Real Life Center having already completed the full assessment process
- Your financial difficulty with utilities must be directly related to COVID 19 (loss of employment/hours, etc.)
- You must be able to e-mail current utility bill
- You must schedule appointment through website link below, appointment times are limited each week
- Eligibility will also be determined based on the total amount of previously distributed financial assistance per household.
You will receive a call to confirm your eligibility to receive additional financial assistance. Appointments will be conducted by telephone only(not in person) and are 30 minutes in duration.
|| Jennifer Nolder