Mount Olivet Careview Home
We are excited to offer you in-person (limited contact for vaccinated residents only) visits with your loved one! Please note the following guidelines that must be followed:
* If you are traveling from out-of-state, you MUST contact the Social Services department to arrange for screening and visit 612-821-3160
* Residents and visitors must wear face mask covering nose and mouth throughout the visit
* Hugging hello/goodbye allowed for vaccinated residents, but please keep 6-foot distance while conversing and from all other residents and guests.
* Visits for private -room residents can be held in their room.
* Visits for semi-private rooms will be held in the first-floor lounges. Please meet your loved one at their room and escort them downstairs
* Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance to be prepared for and honored
* Visitors limited to 2 at a time per resident. Visits must take place within scheduled timeframe
* Please enter through main Lyndale Avenue entrance. Temperatures will be taken and questionairres need to be signed.
* Visits can continue as long as there are no positive Covid tests for residents and staff. If cancellations need to be made you will be notified by email.
* Please contact Laurie Hancer at 612.821.3232 with any further questions, or visit mtolivethomes.org
ENJOY YOUR FAMILY TIME!