Thank you for volunteering to work the School Store! The PTSA (and the students!!!) really appreciate your time!
A few important notes:
- All School Store Volunteers must be vaccinated. Proof of vaccination must be brought with you on your 1st day of volunteering.
- Volunteers must complete a Volunteer Packet on their 1st day of volunteering. This only needs to be done once, and will last for the entire school year.
- All volunteers must have their temperature taken, and complete a COVID-19 Questionairre at the Check-in Desk.
- All volunteers must wear a mask inside the school.
- All volunteers must wear gloves when working in the school store.
- As of now, only one (1) person is allowed to volunteer in the School Store at a time.
New to the School Store? Detailed instructions are posted in the store. Training is also available upon request. Please email Gina O’Neil at [email protected] or Karin Willick at [email protected], if needed.
School Store is open Monday - Friday, 9:45 am - 3:00 pm.
Shift 1: 9:45-12:15 pm
Shift 2: 12:15- 3 pm
If you cannot make your shift, the School Store will not open. Please make every effort to work your assigned shift. We realize things come up, and that’s okay. If you can find a replacement, we would greatly appreciate it!