BHS College & Career Center
Please select a 15 min time slot to for your onsite interview with the admissions counselor where they will review your application and BHS transcript. (Registration will close 5 days before the session.)
- LTU's minimum GPA requirement for consideration is a 3.0 or above. However, LTU is happy to meet with students slightly below that requirement to encourage them to work on improving their grades Senior year or to consider Transferring from a community college.
At least five days before your onsite interview:
- Use the fee waiver code LTU1932 to apply for free!
- Test scores are not required. If you would like to submit your test score, please log into your ACT or College Board account to print off your score report and bring with you to your onsite interview.
Day of your onsite interview:
- Dress professionally - use your best judgement! :)
- At least 5 minutes prior to your time slot, show your teacher your Sign Up Genius confirmation email as your pass to leave class.
- Come down to the Career Center (across from the Counseling Center). Wait in the hallway for your name to be called.
- Relax! The admissions counselor isn't here to deny you admission, they are here to help you to be admitted!
BHS Career Center
|| Christina Belsky