Project Graduation is a fun, safe all night party for our graduating seniors. This year's Project Graduation will be held at Octane Raceway (Indian Bend Road and Loop 101). It begins immediately after graduation at approxiamtely 8:45pm on Thursday, May 30 and ends Friday, May 31 at 1:00 a.m. Minimum age to volunteer is 25 years old.
Parents are needed to help organize and volunteer to ensure a successful, fun and safe graduation party for our seniors.
We need help before the event:
- Food Committee: Help solicit food donations before the event
We need help the day of the event:
- AM Set up - Help move items from Chaparral to Octane. Takes approximately 2 hours starting around 8:30am.
- PM Set up at Octane - Help with the final set-up from approximately 6pm-8:30pm. Including blowing up balloons, setting up signs and general set up.
- Student and Bus Check-in at Wells Fargo - Approximately 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Food Pickup - Picking up food and transporting it to Octane approximately 6:30pm-8:30pm.
We need help at the event: approximately 8:15pm - 1am
- Tattoos - Work the henna tattoo area. No artistic ability is needed. We will train you and it's very easy. (15 people)
- Food Area - Help with serving and supervising the food area (8 people)
- Raffle Area - Oversee raffle tables and raffle drawings (4 people)
- Games - Assist with Left/Right/Center and Bingo (4 people)
- Casino - Help in the casinio area with chips and dealing blackjack (20 people)
We need help with tear down -
- Tear down and transport items back to Chaparral. Approximately 1-2:30am.
You will be amazed by this great event and the appreciative smiles of the graduates!