This sign up is for:
Prepping and delivering food before games. Please be advised the booster has a food budget of about $50 per game. You will coordinate with Marcy a week or two before your spot to meal plan and have the booster purchase ingredients for you if necessary.
Call Marcy at 214-244-7402 with questions or concerns
More info on food:
- How to pay for food:
- If you send Marcy a grocery list, she can use the booster debit card to pay for your items and get them to you.
- You can buy your own items and choose to be reimbursed up to $50. To get reimbursed, please take a photo of your receipt(s) and email to t[email protected] . In the subject line write the fund name “nutrition” and the $ amount spent feeding the ladies. Please put your mailing address in the body of the email so we know where to send your check. If you feel like donating anything above the reimbursement amount feel free.
There are 20 girls between the two teams.
On varsity there is one vegan. Please make sure there are at least one or two things that those with dietary needs can eat.
The girls don't like heavy meals before games- more appetizer/snacky things, which is helpful on food budget and prep time. Tacos, sandwiches, and chicken nuggets are all fairly easy to prep and have gone over well. We will often provide fruit and veggies with a meal.
Plates and such:
- Reusable bin (we have purchased reusable items to keep waste/costs down)
- Has plates, silverware, paper towels, hand sanitizer, and wipes along with plastic bags. Girls know to put the used plates and silverware back in the bin once they have used them. When packing up the bin, please put all other clean items in a plastic bag so the used plates and silverware don't get the clean stuff dirty.
- You can pass the bin with dirty items to Marcy or Catherine to wash. You can also wash items if you so choose. The plates are dishwasher safe, and the plastic silverware can go in a top rack.