Kindergarten Round Up
Kindergarten Vision/Hearing Testing August 4, 2020
All incoming kindergartners for 2020-2021 school year are required to have a vision and hearing screening before the 1st day of school. A vision and hearing screen can be obtained by:
- Your child's health provider
- FREE Vision and Hearing screenings will be offered on June 9th and August 4th at the Waverly Community Schools Administration Center at 515 Snow Rd. The FREE Screening will be performed by our local Health Department technicians. Each appointment only takes about 15 minutes.
- Only 1 adult and 1 child allow in room at a time
- Masks must be worn by parent and child
- A COVID-19 questionnaire must be filled out prior to appointment
- Temperature of parent and will be taken prior to appointment
- If parent or child is not feeling well DO NOT COME TO APPOINTMENT
- Please sign up at:
If August 4 is not convient or all of the slots are filled the Berry/Eaton Health Department is holding a clinic on August 11 in Charlotte. Please call 517-541-2630 to schedule an appointment.
|| Deborah Hoxie