Kindergarten Round Up
Kindergarten Vision/Hearing Testing August 9, 10 & 11, 2021
All incoming kindergartners for 2021-2022 school year are required to have a vision and hearing screening before the 1st day of school. A vision and hearing screening can be obtained by:
- Your child's health provider
- FREE Vision and Hearing screenings will be offered on August 9th, 10th, & 11th at the Waverly Community Schools Administration Center at 515 Snow Rd. The FREE Screening will be performed by our local Health Department technicians. Each appointment only takes about 10 minutes.
- Only 1 adult and 1 child allow in room at a time
- Masks must be worn by parent and child
- A COVID-19 questionnaire must be filled out prior to appointment
- Temperature of parent and child will be taken prior to appointment
- If parent or child is not feeling well DO NOT COME TO APPOINTMENT
If August 9th, 10th, or 11th is not convient or all of the slots are filled please call the Berry/Eaton Health Department or the Ingham County Health Department to make an appointment.
|| Deborah Hoxie