Level 5 Agility
To allow more people to participate, we ask that you only take one spot per handler. You may still bring a 2nd dog but you will need to alternate your time on the floor between dogs.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Attention Students: Covid-19 Precautions
- Do not enter the building while previous class is still in progress.Students will remain outside or in cars until invited in by your instructor once previous class has cleared the building and sanitation is complete.
- Only the back door will be used for potty breaks and exit after class is complete.
- Wearing a face mask is required for entry and while in the building.
- Maintain 6’ social distancing at all times.
- No club chairs or crates will be available for use. If these items are needed, please bring your own.
- Be sure to sanitize your hands before and after entering, exiting and touching surfaces/equipment.
- You must sign and forward to your instructor via e-mail, the Waiver before being allowed to participate in class.
- We would like to remain as touch-less as possible. Please bring exact change for anything purchased with cash.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate these difficult times.
8:00pm - 9:00pm EDT
|| Robynn Modder