- What does a livable or age-friendly community mean to you?
- What’s one key challenge or opportunity facing your community as it prepares for the aging of its population? How is local government responding?
- Do you live in a community enrolled in the AARP Network of Age-Friendly States and Communities? Tell us about what that means for your community and one (or more) tangible impacts.
- Have you been part of the process, adoption, or implementation of policies and/or programs that:
- make neighborhoods walkable,
- feature a variety of transportation options,
- increase access to parks,
- and/or support housing that’s affordable and accessible?
- Write a story about your experience.
- Do you live in a rural community? How have you made your community a better place for people of all ages?
- [For cohort participants only] What’s one thing that you’ve learned through your cohort experience that you intend to carry forward over the next year? This could be something that you plan to operationalize or a new idea that has changed your thinking.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. You may sign up for as many slots as you would like.
Please submit to Allie at [email protected] on your scheduled due date. Thank you!
More info: Contribute to AARP & ELGL's Livable Communities Series - ELGL