High School Confirmation and Youth Group
Please sign up for 4 Masses for each year of Confirmation.
Liturgical Jobs available at 6:30 Mass- Usher, Greeter, Bring up Gifts
In order to give all the opportunity to sign up and fulfill their commitment, please do not sign up for more than one Mass each month.
- Arrival time is 6:10pm- dressed appropriately for Mass- no short shorts, yoga pants, jeans with holes/tears.
- Sign in at binder in hall next to sacristy- this will confirm your attendance
- Check in with Liturgical Coordinators to let them know you are there to serve and get any last minute updates
- Record your service on your service log sheet (your parents can sign your log sheet)
- Holiday weekends earn double hours- Christmas eve, New Year's Eve, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Weekend at beginning or end of PUSD Thanksgiving break, Spring Break, MLK Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, 4th of July Weekend, Super Bowl Weekend (yes that one too!)
If you have completed this commitment, please do not continue to sign up to allow other teens to do so. If the day of there are spaces and you would like to sign up to help, please do.
To read the full job descriptions and Mass cues (when to do what) for the different roles at Mass, please see the attached file.
St. Elizabeth Seton Church, 4001 Stoneridge Drive, Plesanton
|| Lien-Thi de la Pena