The preseason CYO Jamboree for 2019 is set for the first three Sundays in October at Harvest Park Middle School. This is a great opportunity for teams and referees to get some game action before the regular season begins.
You will need to coordinate games within your age group / level. It will take two teams to fill each slot. Please coordinate with the other coaches within your age group. "A" teams can go outside CCOP to other parishes to find match ups, offering a free pre-season game.
Teams should not sign-up until both coaches have confirmed. In order for each team to get a chance at a scrimmage, please only sign up for one game per team at this time. We will open it up for multiple games next week via an email.
When signing up, please note the following information in the comments section:
-Head Coach's Last Name
-Gender B=boys G=girls
-A team if applies
(Examples: Melvin 8BA, Melvin 6G)
All referees must attend the Referee Clinic.
Sunday, October 6, 2019
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Harvest Park Middle School
Please dress appropriately: Black shorts or black sweat pants, referee shirt and whistle if you participated in past years.
Referee Training Sessions
1. Sunday, October 6, 2019 1:00PM - 5:00PM Harvest Park
2. Sunday, October 13, 2019 12:00PM - 5:00PM Harvest Park
3. Sunday, October 20, 2019 12:00PM - 5:00PM Harvest Park
* 1st or 2nd year, you must attend 4 hours of court time plus mandatory clinic.
* 3rd year, you must attend 2 hours of court time plus mandatory clinic.
* 4th year or greater (or interested in being a crew leader), you are invited to help with the clinic and with evaluations during training. You will be paid for your time.