Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Meal Delivery Details:
- Please provide enough food for 50 people at lunch or 30 people at dinner.
- Drop off early if you wish! We have a full kitchen to reheat food, so you are welcome to bring the meal a day or two ahead if you do not wish to stay and serve. If you want to drop off on the holiday itself, please bring the meal at least thirty minutes ahead of time. (By 11 am for lunch, or by 5:30 pm for dinner).
- You WILL have the option to stay and serve. A mazimum of 5 volunteers over age 14 may stay to assist Pathways staff in serving the meal. Lunch is served at 11:30am. Dinner is served at 6pm.
- For Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day Dinner, we hope to have a traditional meal with a ham or turkey and sides. For all the other meals, we are open to your ideas!
- Home cooked or catered is great! You can even have a restaurant catering meal, DoorDash, or pizzas delivered to our door!
- Our Delivery Address: 409 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. N, Birmingham, AL 35203
- You must sign up AND schedule a specific drop off time to deliver a meal. Unscheduled deliveries will be turned away.
- Email [email protected] or call us at 205-322-6854 for more information.
|| Casey Cunningham