FOHA's dog walker training has gone virtual! Here's what you need to do:
1) Sign up for one offering of the virtual "classroom" portion of the training (DONE AT HOME)
2) Sign up for one 45-minute session with a FOHA trainer to walk through getting your first dog in and out of the run (DONE AT THE SHELTER). Choose a date/time that's after you take the online training.
You must complete both the online training and the in-person session to walk dogs at the shelter. More instructions will be emailed to you prior to the online session.
Keep in mind:
- Participants must be 18 years old or older
- Cloth face covering is required for attendance.
- No minors or children may accompany you during orientation.
Questions? Please email Sarah Swenson at [email protected]
|| Dog Squad Coordinator