Volunteers Needed For:
A local church will be donating food to the residents of Largo landing Fellowship House each month. We're requesting up to 4 volunteers to help unload the food and deliver it to residents within the building for up to two hours.
Please note that boxes may be heavy.
- Volunteers will need to wear masks and gloves. Please bring your own if you have them as our supplies are limited.
- Everyone will need to sign in and out on an electronic system that requests your mobile number.
- Volunteers may be asked COVID-screening questions.
- Volunteers must be fever-free and have no symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath).
- A person also may not volunteer at a Fellowship Square site if s/he has had contact with an individual testing positive with COVID-19 in the last five days.
- Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age.
- Note that this role requires physical activity: walking, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting objects up to 25 lbs.
NOTE: A completed Application Form and signed Volunteer Acceptance Form are required at the time of volunteering. Please see the attached documents below.
Parking: Please park in the visitor parking area "on the hill" and walk to the main entrance of the Fellowship House. You will need to sign in with the main desk and may ask for Shawnisha.
Contact: Diane Beatley, Program Manager, [email protected] or 703-819-0603
|| Diane Beatley