Volunteers Needed For:
On Friday, October 15, Catholic Charities of Washington, DC will be providing food for the senior residents of Largo Landing Fellowship House. Volunteers are requested to deliver food to residents' individual apartments. Please note that boxes may be heavy.
- Volunteers will need to wear masks and gloves. Please bring your own if you have them as our supplies are limited.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be observed.
- Everyone will need to sign in and out on an electronic system that requests your mobile number. Volunteers may be asked COVID-screening questions.
- Volunteers must be fever-free and have no symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath).
- A person may not volunteer at a Fellowship Square site if s/he has traveled internationally or on a cruise ship within the last 14 days.
- A person also may not volunteer at a Fellowship Square site if s/he has had contact with an individual testing positive with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age.
- Note that this role requires physical activity: walking, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting objects up to 25 lbs.
Please visit www.fellowshipsquare.org/volunteers for more information, including:
Volunteer Acceptance Form, and
Volunteer Application Form.
A submitted Volunteer Application Form and signed Volunteer Acceptance Form are required at the time of volunteering.
Parking: Please park in the visitor parking area "on the hill" and walk to the main entrance of the Fellowship House. You will need to sign in with the main desk and may ask for Diane.
Contact: Diane Beatley, Fellowship Square Community Engagement Manager, [email protected] or 703-819-0603
|| Diane Beatley