Volunteers Needed For:
The Capital Area Food Bank is providing food for our senior residents at Lake Anne Fellowship House. We're seeking 6 volunteers for three hours each to help sort the food donations and deliver to the doors of residents' apartments on Wednesday, July 22. Please note that these donations may be heavy.
- Volunteers will need to wear masks and gloves. Please bring your own if you have them as our supplies are limited.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be observed.
- Volunteers must be fever-free and have no symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath).
- A person may not volunteer at a Fellowship Square site if s/he has traveled internationally or on a cruise ship within the last 14 days.
- A person also may not volunteer at a Fellowship Square site if s/he has had contact with an individual testing positive with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Note that this role requires physical activity: walking, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting objects up to 50 lbs.
Please visit www.fellowshipsquare.org/volunteers for more information, including:
Volunteer Acceptance Form, and
Volunteer Application Form.
A submitted Volunteer Application Form and signed Volunteer Acceptance Form are required at the time of volunteering.
Parking: Please park along North Shore Drive and walk up to the main entrance. You will need to sign in with the main desk and may ask for Diane or Curtis.
Contact: Diane Beatley, Fellowship Square Volunteer Coordinator, [email protected] or 703-819-0603
12:30pm - 3:30pm EDT
Lake Anne Fellowship House
11450 North Shore Dr, Reston, VA 20190
|| Diane Beatley