Volunteers Needed For:
The Prince William County Food Rescue/ ACTS is providing food for our senior residents at Lake Ridge Fellowship House each month, typically on the second Wednesday. We're seeking 4 volunteers for up to three hours each to help sort the food donations and deliver to the doors of residents' apartments.
The Capital Area Food Bank is providing food for our senior residents on Thursday, October 22. We're seeking 6 volunteers for up to two hours each to help sort the food donations and deliver to the doors of residents' apartments.
Please note that these donations may be heavy.
- Volunteers will need to wear masks and gloves. Please bring your own if you have them as our supplies are limited.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be observed.
- Volunteers must be fever-free and have no symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath).
- A person may not volunteer at a Fellowship Square site if s/he has traveled internationally or on a cruise ship within the last 14 days.
- A person also may not volunteer at a Fellowship Square site if s/he has had contact with an individual testing positive with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Note that this role requires physical activity: walking, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting objects up to 25 lbs.
Please visit www.fellowshipsquare.org/volunteers for more information, including:
Volunteer Acceptance Form, and
Volunteer Application Form.
A submitted Volunteer Application Form and signed Volunteer Acceptance Form are required at the time of volunteering.
Parking: Please park in the Tacketts Mill shopping center and walk to the main entrance of the Fellowship House. You will need to sign in with the main desk and may ask for Diane.
Contact: Diane Beatley, Fellowship Square Volunteer Coordinator, [email protected] or 703-819-0603
|| Diane Beatley