The Wardrobe has resumed "normal" services in a modified manner. Each family may visit the Wardrobe once a month. Wardrobe appointments will count as your visit for the month. As we adjust to this system, we are trying to serve as many clients as we can.
We've instated a new policy as follows: If you cannot make your appointment, and you do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, your wardrobe visit for the month will be forfeit. Any other appointments with the wardrobe in the current month will not be honored.
- Wardrobe can be "shopped" on the 1st Saturday mornings, 3rd Tuesday evenings, and 4th Thursday afternoons.
- APPOINTMENT WILL BE REQUIRED & MUST BE MADE AT LEAST AN HOUR BEFORE OPEN TIME. Appointments can be made via SignUp Genius on our website (www.aturningpointkc.org). Each guest will be limited to a 15 minute appointment.
- New food pantry clients must be registered 24 hours prior to service time. Online registration can be accessed on our web page: www.aturningpointkc.org
- Wardrobe schedule for the following month will be posted the last full week of the current month.
During this time, we will have restrictions our guests MUST COMPLY with
- Only 4 in Wardrobe at a time - we will be monitoring who's in and out of building at the front door.
- Guests must make use of hand sanitizer we provide upon entry into building.
- Only 1 member of the household will be allowed into building.
- Everyone must stay within the social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required. Please bring your own if you have one. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided.
|| A Turning Point