Beginning Tues, May 26th we will have 2 ways available to shop the Food Pantry.
- We will continue to be open on Saturdays for our drive-thru operation for boxed pick up.
- PLUS we will now be open on Tuesdays BY APPOINTMENT ONLY via SignUp Genius. We will restrict the number of people allowed in the building in order to comply with the 10% of maximum capacity rule.
- New food pantry clients must be registered 24 hours prior to service time. Online registration can be accessed on our web page: www.aturningpointkc.org
- Online appointments must be booked by 4:00pm on the day of service
How will Tuesday’s operate per the latest emergency order?
During this time, we will have restrictions our guests MUST COMPLY with
- Only 6 in pantry at a time; only 6 in waiting room at a time - we will be monitoring who's in and out of building at the front door.
- Guests must make use of hand sanitizer we provide upon entry into building.
- Only 1 member of the household will be allowed into building.
- Everyone must stay within the social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required. Please bring your own if you have one. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided.
|| A Turning Point