Wee-Sale Children's Consignment Sale
Welcome to the Wee-Sale! And THANK you for helping us out. In exchange for putting out 10 signs in your designated area (see areas below) you earn the ability to shop at the "4 hour" team member shopping time (3pm-8pm) on Thursday, before we open to the public. (Your name will be on our list at the door.)
CLARIFICATION: You do NOT need to be a consignor to be a sign team member. These spots are open to everyone. (This is a great way for pregnant moms and/or grandmas to help out)
However, please only sign up for ONE spot that is not a work shift AT the sale. So one helper cannot do food AND signs to shop even earlier as a "super" as we have allowed in the past. This will allow more people to be able to shop during our pre-sale and make it more fair for all.
Dear Sign Team Member,
- Signs should be placed in high traffic areas beginning the afternoon of Thursday,September 8th Pre-Sale day!– for example; libraries, ice cream shops, busy intersections, along highways, near public parks, gyms, preschools, Malls, fast food restaurants, ball fields and hospitals. Pretty much anywhere there will be lots of kid/parent traffic. Please do not place the signs out before Thursday since they may get taken down by county road crews. You may, however, place the signs out earlier than Thursday if you are putting it in your yard or other approved private areas/neighborhoods.
- Signs should be placed facing traffic (Not back to back in one location. You can use the same basic location, but be sure to place one sign on each side of the road facing traffic). In some cases it might be more effective to place a sign on the opposite side of the road directly facing the location (ice cream shop/library) so that when folks exit they will see the sign.
- Signs can be picked up at La Fontaine Bleue 7514 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie MD 21061 on Tuesday, September 5th(between 1-7pm) and Wednesday, September 6th (between 9am-8pm). When you pick up the signs, be sure to sign the sign out sheet, and sign again when you return the signs so we know who has retrieved their signs. You will receive a zip-tied bundle of signs.
- Signs can start being retrieved as early as 10am on Sunday, . For your convenience you can drop off the zip-tied bundled signs along with your list of locations back at La Fontaine Bleue 7514 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie Md 21061 on Sunday September 11. Should you not be able to make that time, please email Jessica Chomicki for her address of where you can drop them off at [email protected].
- Please be sure to check your name off the list when picking up AND dropping off the sign bundles.
9:00am - 8:00pm EDT
*Sign pick up beginning 9/6 at La Fontaine Bleue 7514 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie Md 21061