McKinney Performing Arts Center
- Please leave all personal belongings in your vehicle or at home - the MPAC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Remove any loose change from your pockets - the noise can be a distraction.
- Jewelry worn should be minimal and conservative so as to not be a distraction.
- No chewing gum or hard candy, please.
- Dress code
- No jeans or t-shirts.
- Black and white, any combination top & bottom (school dress code appropriate is a good guideline for student volunteers). Dark gray, navy blue and off-white are acceptable colors. Keep the hard floors and stairs in mind and choose your footwear accordingly.
- Arrive at the time designated for the position you signed up to fill, report to the Ticket Office, sign in, get a volunteer badge & flashlight.
- There will be a pre-show briefing to go over event information, position assignments & duties, other activities in the building, emergency evacuation procedure review & closing duties.