Engraving Pop Up
Bring Your Own Object to get custom engraved while you wait in Navy Yard, DC
1. Choose your time slots depending on what you have to engrave.
If you're not sure how many 15 minute time slots to take, email Sam at [email protected] and she will let you know how much time it might take.
When in doubt, take an extra 15 :)
-Each bottle of wine/liquor/champagne with phrases like "Cheers to your Retirement" would be ~15 minutes
-Glassware with a name or date or DC flag would be ~10 minutes each
-For the DC skyline or DC flag or any type of image other than text, add 15 minutes
2. In the comments of your time slot, please provide exactly what object you're bringing to get engraved and exactly what you'd like the text to say.
Ex. Moet Champagne bottle with "Happy Retirement!"
3. Following your signup, you will be sent a calendar invite to accept for the day and time of your engraving confirming the address, the cost, and the payment method to secure your spot.
-Costs will vary based on number of words or any requested images, contact Sam if you want a firm quote.
"Cheers to Your Retirement" on a champagne bottle with gold fill, $25
"Happy Birthday Moira" plus the DC Skyline on a whiskey bottle with gold fill, $35
"You're the best dog dad" with a sketch of your dog in gold fill on a wine decanter, $45 (this is usually the max amount unless you have something very time intensive)
4. Please send payment via Venmo or Paypal (details to be included in calendar invite!) promptly to secure your spot.
5. Show up at your designated time, wait a few minutes or take a walk around Navy Yard while Sam engraves your goodies! If you need to reschedule, please contact Sam by 9 am on the date of your scheduled engraving.
-What can Sam engrave?
Anything metal or glass. Includes wine bottles, liquor bottles, flasks, silverware, plastic coated tumblers (Yeti, Corkcicle, etc), glasses, mugs, candles, dog tags, slate, crystal, perfume bottles, champagne***
***Disclaimer: Champagne bottles are possible but run the risk of explosion later down the road. This has never happened to Sam personally and she takes precautions when engraving but upon requesting this service, the client takes all responsibility for what happens to the bottle.
12:30pm - 3:30pm EST
|| Samantha Testa