ENDO 2020 COLLABORATION SUITES
Do you need a quiet space to share ideas and meet with colleagues while attending ENDO 2020? Make your reservation today to utilize one of our complimentary Collaboration Suites at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA.
*Please note that this space may not be used to sell any goods, products or services. If you are interested in a Business Suite space please learn more about exhibition opportunities at ENDO.
By beginning the reservation process, you acknowledge that:
- This service is intended to increase collaborative opportunities for attendees and to foster the advancement of endocrine science and practice.
- You are registered for ENDO 2020 as a full meeting attendee.
- Your request will be confirmed or denied within two business days of submission.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to review by Endocrine Society.
- Reservations can be made in 50-minute increments.
- Reservations of more than one timeslot may not be confirmed in the interest of maintaining availability for all ENDO attendees.
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of two per party.
- Due to the quick turnover of back-to-back reservation slots, we ask that outside food and beverages not be included in your Collaboration Suite meeting plans.
The two rooms at the Moscone Center (rooms 309 and 310) are set up in a conference room style with a U-shape table that can comfortably accommodate approximately 30 people.
- 46" TV monitor
- Standard HDMI cables for MAC and PC are provided but specific adaptors and components may not be available, please bring what is needed for your devices.
- Suites will NOT be equipped with a microphone, podium, or laptop.
Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
|| Brandy Jackson