This list is for reserving your spot to attend mass. By orders of the Department of Public Health and the Archdiocese, we are limiting the number of reservations to 95 people per mass. Please let us know the number of people who form part of your family that will be attending mass. Children under 2 years of age do not count towards the total (for example, say your family consists of 3 adults and four children, one child is a one-year-old and another is 6 months old; when calculating your total you would select 5 participants since the two youngest do not count towards the total). We ask that those who find themselves in the high-risk group (those 65 years or older and those with health issues that make them more susceptible to contracting COVID-19) to consider remaining at home and participating in the mass through electronic media. Please be considerate of your fellow parishioners. If you sign up for a mass and then realize that you cannot attend, please make sure to delete your reservation so that the space can be opened up for other parishioners.
We also ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Everyone will have to wear a face covering / face mask.
- The ushers will let you know when you can go give your donation and receive the Eucharist. The ushers will be dismissing individual pews. Please wait your turn and maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- The ushers will handle the dismissal of parishioners after the conclusion of the mass. They will be dismissing individual pews. Please wait your turn.
- The Crying Room and Chapel will NOT be open.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of mass.