Bethel Cincinnati Church
For many people, the holidays are extremely difficult. Hunger, poverty and the cold prevent people from experiencing the joy of the season. Bethel Cincinnati Church will be helping bring the reason for the season to families that are in need through our Giving Tree. We will be delivering gifts to families and also sharing the greatest gift anyone can receive: the Good News of Jesus Christ.
You can join us with the mission of loving on families by giving a gift! Gifts and items will be distributed to CarePortal families, Rockdale Elementary, Hughes High School, and low-income families who need a hand up not a hand out.
We encourage you to select a gift or two, purchase the item either in person or online, and return/ship it to the church. Gifts will be personally delivered two weeks before Christmas where volunteers will have the chance to engage with the families, invite them to church, and pray with them.
- Any monetary gifts (which will be used to purchase gifts) can be given to the church directly, through our website (https://ppay.co/4ocFkfdNxAE) or the app. PushPay.
- When giving through the website/PushPay please mark "Missions" for Fund category and "Giving Tree" under Memo.
- The cost of large amount gifts can be split between parties.
- We are asking for you to NOT wrap gifts. We would like for the parents to be a part of the gift giving process.
- All gifts are to be given/shipped to the church by Dec. 6th.
- When giving gift in person please write name of child on a piece of paper and attach to gift. When shipping gifts to the church please indicate name of child in the order.
- Bethel Cincinnati Church Atten: Giving Tree 3722 Clifton Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45220
And remember, we don't have to do this...we get to do this! Thank you.