1. Arrive a half hour before worship--currently 9:00 AM for the 9:30 service; 10:30 AM for the 11:00 service.
2. Check to see if there are acolytes. If there are none, light altar candles with the lighter in the narthex credenza.
3. Warmly greet worshipers.
4. Offer bulletins to worshipers.
5. Count attendance and note in the book in the narthex credenza.
6. Bring the offering plate to Pastor Randy/Jon during the offertory time of the service.
7. After the service, collect the offering from the plate in the narthex and deposit it in the business office.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!