Book Fair Volunteers 2018
Thank you for volunteering your time and many talents to the 2018 Enchanted Forest Book Fair! This book fair could not happen without the help of amazing parent volunteers like you! It doesn't matter if you have an hour or several hours, every little bit help makes this an awesome event for everyone at Travilah!
Here are a few important things to know about the book fair this year:
* The book fair will be set up on Friday, 11/2 from 1:00-3:00 pm in the media center.
* The teacher breakfast will be held on Monday, 11/5 from 8:00-9:15 am. This is when the teachers get to preview the book fair and make wish lists.
*Wednesday 11/7 and Thursday 11/8 are the classroom visits. Students can make and take home wish lists for the book fair.
* Our "Family Night Event" will be on Thursday 11/8 from 6-8 pm.
* Monday 11/12 we will have our "GRAND Event" from 1:30-3:30 pm. This is when grandparents, aunts/uncles, relatives, neighbors and caregivers can come and shop the book fair with their loved ones.
* Our "Pastries for Parents Event" will be held on Wednesday 11/14 from 8:00-9:15 am. This is a great opportunity for students to shop the book fair with mom and dad one last time before we close up.
* Break down of the book fair will also take place on Wednesday, 11/14 from 12-2 pm.
* 11/7, 11/12 and 11/13 are all half days, so please plan accordingly. Dismissal on those days will be at 1:20 pm however the book fair will remain open until 3:30 pm.
* There is a free scholastic book fair app you can download prior to the fair to help with scheduling.
* Cash, check or credit cards only for all sales. NO gift cards can be accepted, the cannot be processed by our registers. All checks should be made out to the Travilah PTA.