IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: With the health and safety of our partners, staff and volunteers in mind, until futher notice we are adding a limited number of public volunteer sessions with the following precautions in place:
- Maximum number of volunteers at each session is 9.
- Minimum age to volunteer is 10 years old.
- Masks are required while in the warehouse. **February 2021 masking update** Per emerging recommendations, we are asking all volunteers, staff, and partners who enter the warehouse to please layer two masks (recommended: surgical mask under a cloth mask), or a triple-layer mask (one with a filter), or N95. We will have single-use masks available at the warehouse for layering.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Temperature checks will be administered upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees F or higher will not be admitted.
- Sign-in procedures will be limited contact.
- Diaper wrapping stations and sorting tables will be distanced.
Please follow all city, state, and CDC guidance to help us slow the spread of COVID-19. If you travel out of state or gather in groups with individuals outside your immediate household within 14 days of your session, please reschedule to volunteer with us at a later date and/or after a negative COVID-19 test.
We are being vigilant about our cleaning procedures at the warehouse and having our staff, volunteers and partners follow these best practices:
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell or if you or anyone you are in close contact with has had a fever, cough or other symptoms within 14 days of your session.
- All volunteers, staff and partners will be required to wear masks and gloves while in the warehouse.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting the restroom; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Keep disinfectant with you as a precaution.
DONATIONS: Please bring a box of diapers and/or a pack of wipes with you when you come to the session. At this time we are also accepting donations of these high-need items: pack and plays (new & gently used), strollers (new & gently used), high chairs (new & gently used), formula (new only), baby toiletries (new only), diapers and pull-ups (new & opened packs), and wipes (new only).
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: We release new dates for sessions on or around the 15th of each month. Thank you so much for your patience and support.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please list each volunteer individually. Thank you!
ShareBaby Warehouse (1792 Union Ave)
|| ShareBaby Volunteer Team