With the health and safety of our partners, staff and volunteers in mind, until futher notice we are adding a limited number of public volunteer sessions with the following precautions in place:
- Maximum number of volunteers at each session is 9. Mini sessions are a maximum of 5.
- Minimum age to volunteer is 10 years old.
- Masks are required while in the warehouse.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Temperature checks will be administered upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees F or higher will not be admitted.
- Sign-in procedures will be limited contact.
- Diaper wrapping stations and sorting tables will be distanced.
We are being vigilant about our cleaning procedures at the warehouse and having our staff, volunteers and partners follow these best practices:
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell or if you or anyone you are in close contact with has had a fever, cough or other symptoms within the last 14 days.
- All volunteers, staff and partners will be required to wear masks and gloves while in the warehouse.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting the restroom; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Keep disinfectant with you as a precaution.
We will resume releasing new dates for sessions on or around the 15th of each month.
Thank you so much for your patience and support as we welcome some of you back to the warehouse!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| ShareBaby Volunteer Team