Student Candidates and their Families
The Farmhouse School is currently offering tours for student candidates and their families who are interested in enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year!
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our tours will be structured differently than they have been in the past. We are following the current guidelines set out by the Washington State Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control to keep touring families and teachers safe. We ask that:
- All touring individuals wear a mask
- All touring individuals wash their hands upon entering the school
- Only the student candidate and ONE parent/guardian may attend the tour
- Student candidates MUST attend the tour
* When you arrive you and your child will be invited into the school to take a look around. We will invite ONE family into the school at a time, so we ask that you be considerate of others who are waiting to walk through. A teacher will be indoors to share a bit about our space and what a typical day at the Farmhouse School looks like.
*You will then be invited to tour our playground. There will be a teacher there to answer any additional questions you may have. Please note that we are operating largely outdoors right now so our playground is set up to mimic our indoor space. Next year, we anticipate being indoors so things may look a little different.
*Each tour time slot will be open to five families (Student candidate(s) and their parent/guardian) and will last one hour.
We are excited to meet you and we sincerely appreciate your interest in the Farmhouse School!
|| Regina Bannick