Kids In Need Foundation - COVID-19 Efforts
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. If you are signing up more volunteers than just yourself, please list their names--and if a minor, their age--in the comments. Thank you!
By choosing to come to volunteer at Kids In Need, you are agreeing to the following precautions and safety measures:
Please don't volunteer if you:
- Have had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or any other symptoms in the past two weeks.
- Have been around someone with a known possible exposure to COVID-19 within two weeks of your volunteer shift.
While volunteering at KINF:
- A face mask must always be worn while in the facility. You will need to provide your own mask.
- Use provided hand sanitizer regularly.
- Sneeze and/or cough into your elbow.
- Maintain 6 feet of separation from others as much as possible.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We will have no more than three groups of 10 or less to volunteer during one shift to comply with social distancing practices.
- Additional sanitizing and wipe down measurements will occur before, during and after volunteer shifts.
- When you arrive, please use the door labeled "Volunteer Door" to enter the facility. You will need to wear close toed shoes.
- These precautions are adapting the evolving needs of our community and are subject to change due to the recommendations from the CDC and state guidelines.
We appreciate your flexibility as your safety is important to us. If you have any specific questions regarding our volunteer activities, shifts, and/or safety procedures please don't hesitate to reach out. If you are unable to attend, please cancel your shift so that it can be filled. Thanks!
Kids In Need Foundation
2719 Patton Road, Roseville, MN 55113