Mindful Self-Compassion, Thailand
This free webinar is an introduction to the Mindful Self-Compassion model and skills with a focus on practical skills that can be used in hectic working environments and in daily life. Coming sessions are August 12 and September 9.
We're pleased to offer this free Self-Compassion workshop for healthcare professionals and caregivers during this incredibly demanding time. The workshop is based on Kristin Neff and Christopher Germer's empirically validated Mindful Self-Compassion training course. This session is intended for doctors, nurses, counselors/therapists, and allied health professionals who are charged with caring for others during this crisis. The primary objective is to teach concrete, practical skills that participants can use in the rapid flow of their daily routine to support and refresh themselves.
Learning Objectives: After participating in this 2-hour online workshop, participants will
1) Understand the basic model of Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) and research background
2) Experience how self-compassion works as an in-the-moment resource for resilience under stress
3) Learn and practice 3 self-compassion skills they can use in daily life and at work
4) Learn a guided meditation to help develop their self-compassion resources while also preserving their energy to help and support others
5) Have links to other, free, online resources to support in-the-moment resilience
Workshop presenter: Benjamin Weinstein, Phd. Ben is a licensed clinical psychologist and certified teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion who has been living and working in Southeat Asia since 2003. Ben is currently Thailand's only Certified MSC Teacher.
Please note that the workshop times are local times in Thailand (ICT time zone), which is GMT+7. If you are not sure, you can check your local time here. The workshop is in English and participants must have proficient command of English. The session will be rescheduled if less than 50 people register. Thanks!!
Please like us on Facebook!
|| Mindful Self-Compassion Thailand