LOT 2540 Prep Team
How can you support LOT 2540? Visit: www.lot2540.com for more information.
Celebrating this week as The Well Cafe has reopened and we are allowing clients to dine-in from 12-1pm Thursday thru Saturday.
Please review available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Please note: As restrictions are eased the LOT staff wants you to know that volunteer's safety remains our priority. Please pre-screen by taking your temperature before leaving your home. Have a temp at 100.4 F or above? Stay home and consider contacting your healthcare provider. We continue to stagger volunteer opportunities to limit group sizes, maintain current hygiene practices as well as enhanced social distancing measures and encourage the use of masks when remaining 6 feet apart is difficult. Please review the below for details.
- THANK YOU for your willingness to serve during this time, we pray your time with the LOT mission is a blessing to you as well as those we serve.
- All volunteers must maintain social distancing while onsite.
- We are advising that volunteers bring facemasks to wear, especially in areas where it may be difficult to maintain six foot social distancing.
- Client interactions will take place in a "zero contact" environment, either by phone, at the client's vehicle or by delivering groceries to door step only.
- Please wear closed toe shoes to prevent injury.
- Due to current NC Emergency Declaration, no more than 25 people(staff & volunteers) will be permitted in the building at one time.
- No one under the age of sixteen will be allowed to volunteer without supervision(a parent, guardian or chaperone).
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your shift to receive orientation.
- Lastly when you sign up you agree to our volunteer guidelines, click here to review
Celebrating Hope this week,
Director LOT 2540 Inc.
LOT 2540 Inc.
411 South Second Ave., Mayodan, NC 27027
|| Martin Roberts