SIGN UP AND MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND CLASS.
Drop in classes are not available at this time.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Registration opens on Monday, March 29 @ 8:00am for the month of April-see tabs above for upcoming weeks.
This sign up is limited to 2 reservations per person, per tab.
Masks are required to be worn on the pool deck and in the locker rooms at all times.
Masks are not allowed to be worn in the water.
- 8 reservations are available per class, with 2 reservations allotted per person, per week.
A minimum of 6 participants is required for each class to run.
- Please follow locker room capacity limits: Women's Locker Room: 6 maximum; Family Locker Room: 4 Maximum; Men's Locker Room: 6 maximum.
- It is highly recommended to plan on coming to class and leaving class in your swim suit.
- Please do not congregate on the pool deck or in the locker rooms.
- Lap lanes are available by reservation only before and after class.
- This program and reservation allotment is subject to change.
Neighborhood Club Aquatic Center
|| Kara Hardenbrook