Sign ups for this program open on Fridays @ 8:00am for the following week.
ACTIVE FAMILY MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
Limited to 3 reservations per family, per week.
Masks are required on the pool deck and in the locker rooms at all times, covering your nose and mouth.
Masks may be taken off directly before swimming and must be placed on immediately after swimming.
For your safety, masks are not allowed to be worn in the pool.
Family Membership holders are welcome to bring their preschool aged kiddos (4 years of age and under) to enjoy some additional pool time during the week!
These hours provide access to the Zero Depth Area of the pool when no lifeguard is on duty. It is the responsibility of each Member to abide by the rules and pool time scheduled as outlined. Guests are not allowed at this time and all participants must check in and out.
By signing up for Toddler Swim, I understand and acknowledge the following guidelines:
- No lifeguard will be on duty during this time.
- Facility toys/shared equipment is not available for Toddler Swim.
- A Parent/Guardian, at least 18 years of age, MUST be actively watching the child and in the water with them at all times. Parents/Guardians are fully responsible for the safety and well-being of the child.
- The Zero Depth area is the only area of the pool available. The Large Pool is used for regular programming and lap swimming.
- Normal Pool Rules remain in effect.
- All non-potty trained children must wear a swim diaper covered by a bathing suit. If an accident occurs, the pool may have to be shut down for 24 hours for treatment.
- Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in loss of future Toddler Swim opportunities
- Please remove outside shoes before entering onto the pool deck! You may go barefoot, or wear sandals on the pool deck.
|| Kara Hardenbrook