Waiting list sign up for Session 7 will open on Tuesday, August 31 @ 8:00am.
Session 6 runs Saturday, September 11 - Friday, October 8
If there is an opening for a lesson, you will be contacted beginning on Thursday, September 9.
For specific days and times, please visit the Neighborhood Club website: Swim Lessons and Programs | neighborhoodclub
- In the comments section, please state the child(ren's) name and age of each participant (Example: Ben 8, Anna 5, John 6 months)
- Only one request needs to be made per family, per waiting list
- Waiting List requests are on a first come, first serve basis
- There are four requests available per email address, as there are four different waiting list options.
- A lesson offering is not guaranteed by signing up on the waiting list.
- Make Up Lessons are not available at this time
Class fees per session/four 30 minute classes:
Private Lessons: $150/person
One participant per one swim instructor
Semi-Private Lessons: $100/person
Two participants per one swim instructor-participants must provide their own partner
Parent and Child Group Lessons: $65/person
8 total participants per class or 4 couples: one child and one parent in the water and one swim instructor
Adaptive Lessons: $75/person
One participant per one swim instructor- These lessons are for, but not limited to, those with behavioral, communication, or sensory challenges. Instruction emphasizes adapted teaching strategies to accommodate individual abilities, needs, and goals.
This waiting list sign up will close on Tuesday, September 7. Please check above tabs for future waiting list sign up dates as a new waiting list is started for each session.
|| Kara Hardenbrook