Waiting list sign up for Session 6 will open on Thursday, July 22 @ 8:00am.
Session 6 runs Saturday, July 31 - Wednesday, August 25
If there is an opening for a lesson this session, you will be contacted beginning on Thursday, July 29.
For specific days and times, please visit the Neighborhood Club website: Swim Lessons and Programs | neighborhoodclub
- In the comments section, please state the child(ren's) name and age of each participant (Example: Ben 8, Anna 5, John 6 months)
- Only one request needs to be made per family, per waiting list
- Waiting List requests are on a first come, first serve basis
- There are four requests available per email address, as there are four different waiting list options.
- Make Up Lessons are not available at this time
Class fees per session/four 30 minute classes:
Private Lessons: $150/person
One participant per one swim instructor
Semi-Private Lessons: $100/person
Two participants per one swim instructor-participants must provide their own partner
Parent and Child Group Lessons: $65/person
8 total participants per class or 4 couples: one child and one parent in the water and one swim instructor
Adaptive Lessons: $75/person
One participant per one swim instructor- These lessons are for, but not limited to, those with behavioral, communication, or sensory challenges. Instruction emphasizes adapted teaching strategies to accommodate individual abilities, needs, and goals.
This waiting list sign up will close on Wednesday, July 28. Please check above tabs for future waiting list sign up dates as a new waiting list is started for each session.
|| Kara Hardenbrook