Lap Swim Sign Up Information
Limited to 2 reservations per person
Neighborhood Club Membership, Guest Pass or Daily Pass Required.
Please review the available slots and click on the button to sign up for an Open Lap Swim time slot. Some swim times have been slightly reduced to accommodate other programming. If you are not able to reserve a time, drop in lap swimming is available in the far two lanes.
- Both reserved lap lanes and drop in lap lanes are available. Reservations are optional and no longer required for lap swimming.
- The two lap lanes closest to the locker rooms are for reservations only. The far two lap lanes are for drop in lap swim, with lane sharing required.
- Two 45 minute reservations are available per time slot. Reservations are back to back to allow for as many reservations as possible each day. Please be sure to arrive and depart on time.
- Reservations are not available during other aquatic programming. There will be more or less reservations, depending on additional programming in the aquatic facility.
- Lap Swim Sign Up opens on Wednesdays @ 8:00am for the following Monday - Sunday.
- Swimmers are initially limited to two reservations per week, with a third reservation opening on Thursdays
- Swimmers who have reserved a lap lane may share their lane with other swimming friends, if you have preplanned to. Reservations are not required for additional swimmers in your lane-only one person is required to reserve a time slot. All swimmers must have a membership.
- Please be courteous to others and if you have not planned to share a lane with another member, do not hop in to share a lane during someone else's reservation.
- If you know you cannot make your time, please cancel your reservation 24 hours in advance to open up the spot for someone else.
- If you do not cancel your time and do not show up for two of your times, you will be notified on Monday your reservations for the week will be deleted and you will not be able to sign up for the rest of the week.
- This program is continuously being evaluated and subject to change.
SIGN UP GENIUS TIPS:
- We recommend staying logged out of your account when signing up. Only log in to edit/delete your time.
- Try signing up for one slot at a time instead of two at a time. This helps ensure you are not losing all spots if you are booking at the same time as someone else.
- Don't forget there are two steps when completing your sign up: check your time slot, click "submit and sign up", input your name and email, and submit one more time.
|| Kara Hardenbrook