Lap Swim Sign Up Information
Limited to 3 reservations per person
NEIGHBORHOOD CLUB MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
Please review the available slots and click on the button to sign up for an Open Lap Swim time slot. Four slots are available per hour. Some swim times have been slightly reduced to accommodate other programming.
Masks are required on the pool deck and in the locker rooms at all times, covering your nose and mouth.
Masks may be taken off directly before swimming and must be placed on immediately after swimming.
For your safety, masks are not allowed to be worn in the pool.
Walk counter-clockwise around the pool deck during lap swim only times to avoid potentially crossing paths with another person.
- Drop in Lap Swim is not available at this time: swimmers must sign up for a time slot in order to use the pool for lap swimming.
- Lap Swim Sign Up opens on Wednesdays @ 8:00am for the following Monday - Sunday.
- Swimmers are limited to three reservations per week, with a fourth reservation added for everyone on Thursdays for the opportunity to pick up an additional time.
- Only one lap swimmer per lane, as lane sharing is not allowed for social distancing purposes.
- Come prepared! It is highly recommended to come and leave in your suit and shower at home to alleviate congestion in the locker rooms.
- If you know you cannot make your time, please cancel your reservation in advance to open up the spot for someone else. Click HERE to learn how to cancel your reservation.
- If you do not cancel your time and do not show up for two of your times, you will be notified on Monday your reservations for the week will be deleted and you will not be able to sign up for the rest of the week.
- Only one reservation is allowed per person per day. If you reserve two spots in one day, your second reservation will be cancelled.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be the person swimming, not another family member. If it is a different person swimming than who is signed up, reservations will be deleted for the week.
- All locker rooms are available to use by Swimmers Only, with capacity limits.
- Shared equipment (i.e. kickboards, fins, hand paddles, noodles, water weights) is available for use. Please place used equipment in the bin provided for disinfecting.
- Be sure to arrive and depart on time for the next lap swimmer and to avoid locker room congestion.
- Two lap lanes will be available to reserve during Swim Lessons and Family Swim.
- One lap lane will be available to reserve during Water Aerobics.
- Please be courteous to others, stay 6 feet apart and only swim during the time slot you are signed up for.
- This program is subject to change.
SIGN UP GENIUS TIPS:
- We recommend staying logged out of your account when signing up. Only log in to edit/delete your time.
- Try signing up for one slot at a time instead of three at a time. This helps ensure you are not losing all three spots if you are booking at the same time as someone else.
- Don't forget there are two steps when completing your sign up: check your time slot, click "submit and sign up", input your name and email, and submit one more time.
Thank you for following the rules and doing your part in keeping everyone at the Neighborhood Club safe and healthy!
|| Kara Hardenbrook