Lap Swim Sign Up Information
Limited to 3 reservations per person
NEIGHBORHOOD CLUB MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
Please review the available slots and click on the button to sign up for an Open Lap Swim time slot. Some swim times have been slightly reduced to accommodate other programming.
Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face covering.
Individuals who are not fully vaccinated must still wear a face covering in the facility.
For your safety, masks are not allowed to be worn in the pool.
- Drop in Lap Swim is not available at this time: swimmers must sign up for a time slot in order to use the pool for lap swimming.
- Lap Swim Sign Up opens on Wednesdays @ 8:00am for the following Monday - Sunday.
- Swimmers are initially limited to 3 reservations per week, with 4 reservation opening on Thursdays and 7 reservations opening on Mondays to pick up additional swim time.
- Family members or swimming friends who are members, may share a lap lane. Reservations are not required for additional swimmers in your lane-only one person is required to reserve a time slot. All swimmers must have a membership and please avoid congregating at the end of the lap lane.
- We want everyone to continue to feel comfortable, so please still be courteous to others and if you have not planned to share a lane with another member, do not hop in to share a lane during someone else's reservation.
- Come prepared! It is highly recommended to come and leave in your suit and shower at home to alleviate congestion in the locker rooms.
- If you know you cannot make your time, please cancel your reservation in advance to open up the spot for someone else. Click HERE to learn how to cancel your reservation.
- If you do not cancel your time and do not show up for two of your times, you will be notified on Monday your reservations for the week will be deleted and you will not be able to sign up for the rest of the week.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be the person swimming, not another family member. If it is a different person swimming than who is signed up, reservations will be deleted for the week.
- All locker rooms are available to use with limited capacities.
- Shared equipment (i.e. kickboards, fins, hand paddles, noodles, water weights) is available for use. Please place used equipment in the bin provided for disinfecting.
- Be sure to arrive and depart on time for the next lap swimmer and to avoid locker room congestion.
- Two lap lanes will be available to reserve during most other Aquatic Programming.
- Please be courteous to others, stay 6 feet apart and only swim during the time slot you are signed up for.
- This program is continuously being evaluated and subject to change.
SIGN UP GENIUS TIPS:
- We recommend staying logged out of your account when signing up. Only log in to edit/delete your time.
- Try signing up for one slot at a time instead of three at a time. This helps ensure you are not losing all three spots if you are booking at the same time as someone else.
- Don't forget there are two steps when completing your sign up: check your time slot, click "submit and sign up", input your name and email, and submit one more time.
Thank you for following the rules and doing your part in keeping everyone at the Neighborhood Club safe and healthy!
|| Kara Hardenbrook