Sign up for this program opened on Monday, March 15 @ 8:00am.
ACTIVE FAMILY MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
Please review the available slots and click on the button to reserve a Family Swim time slot.
Two 45 minute reservations are available per family for this sign up, with two families per time.
Masks are required on the pool deck and in the locker rooms at all times, covering your nose and mouth.
Masks may be taken off directly before swimming and must be placed on immediately after swimming.
For your safety, masks are not allowed to be worn in the pool.
When entering the pool area, please go to your left.
- Drop in Family Swim is not available at this time: Families must sign up for a time slot in order to utilize the pool.
- Family membership is required. Only members of the same household may sign up and utilize Family Swim.
- All members of the family must scan in and out. Guests are not permitted at this time.
- The zero depth area and one half of the pool will be available during this time. The other two lanes are reserved for lap swimmers.
- Come prepared! It is highly recommended to come and leave in your suit and shower at home to alleviate congestion in the locker rooms and on the pool deck.
- If you know you cannot make your reserved time, please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance to open up the spot for another family.
Click HERE to learn how to cancel your reservation.
- Two reservations are allowed per family for this sign up.
- Pool equipment such as goggles, toys, noodles, etc. will not be available for use. You may bring your own clean small pool toys about the size of bath toys. Inflatable inner tubes, water wings and large water toys are not permitted.
- Lifejackets are still available. Please place used lifejackets in the Used Equipment bin for disinfection, located at the deep end side of the pool.
- Limit to one family per bench.
- Please see the Facility Age Guidelines for appropriate parental supervision.
- All amenities in the Family Locker Room will be available for use. It is recommended to use the Family Locker Room, as we have recommended for Lap Swimmers to use the Women's and Men's Locker Rooms on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Lap swimming during Family Swim time is also on a reservation basis only.
- Be sure to arrive and depart on time to avoid locker room congestion.
- Please be courteous to others, stay 6 feet apart and only swim during the time slot you are signed up for.
- This program is subject to change.
Thank you for following the rules and doing your part in keeping everyone at the Neighborhood Club safe and healthy!
|| Kara Hardenbrook