Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up for Open Gym.
Sign Up will close Friday at midnight.
Masks are required to be worn, covering your mouth and nose, at all times.
- Drop in Open Gym is not available at this time. Families must sign up for a time slot in order to utilize the gym.
- Three reservations are available per family, per week. Please limit to one reservation per family per Saturday and Sunday.
- Family Membership is required. Only members of the same household may sign up and utilize Family Open Gym.
- All members of the family must scan in and out. Guests are not permitted at this time.
- Please do not go on the other side of the gym with the cylce bikes.
- A Neighborhood Club employee will let you in at your scheduled time. Please wait at the gym door.
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, please cancel your reservation in advance to open up the spot for someone else. Please click HERE for instructions on how to cancel.
- Each time slot is scheduled for one hour. Please arrive and depart on time.
- A parent must be present in the gym at all times.