Thank you for your interest in our 2022 Book Discussion Group! Please sign up for any or all of the discussion groups for 2022. All meetings are eastern time. Thank You! Titles for discussion are below:
- 01/10 Decolonizing Wealth: Indigenous Wisdom to Heal Divides and Restore Balance ( 2nd ed.) by Edgar Villanueva
- 03/14 Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
- 05/09 Trust Women: A Progressive Christian Argument for Reproductive Justice by Rebecca Todd Peters
- 07/11 Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
- 09/12 Poverty in America: A Handbook by John Iceland
- 11/14 This Land is Our Land: An Immigrant’s Manifesto by Suketu Mehta
Note: Please click the below "related files" link to download the study discussion questions for the group meetings you plan to attend. Discussion guides courtesy of books’ publishers with the exception of Poverty in America and This Land is Our Land, with questions created by Kathleen Keefer, 2021-2024 Vice Moderator of Presbyterian Women. Log-in information will be included in your confirmation email. A reminder email will be sent 24-48 hours prior to the event.