This POD Sign Up is currently locked until 8am on April 22nd. To be scheduled you may call 605-692-2811 (starting at 8am April 22) until 2pm or by coming directly to the Swiftel Center from 8am-3:30pm. If you need to cancel your appointment please email [email protected] Thank you!
Brookings PPCC is hosting a mass vaccination clinic (POD) on April 22, 2021 at the Swiftel Center in Brookings. Per the SD DOH the POD will be vaccinating anyone 18 years of age and older (the POD will not be vaccinating anyone younger than 18 years of age as Moderna is the vaccine available on April 22. Moderna is not currently authorized for use on anyone younger than 18 years.) Those who are under 18 years of age will be auto-deleted from the Sign Up.
At this time, college students living in dormatories SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER IF THEY WILL BE IN BROOKINGS, SD on MAY 13. Please DO NOT sign up if you are unable to commit to both April 22 and May 20.
You will be receiving the Moderna vaccine (ages 18 years and older). You will receive your CDC Vaccination Card on May 20, 2021.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Choose an appointment below. You will be signing up for your first dose on April 22, 2021 and will automatically scheduled for your second dose on May 20, 2021 at the same scheduled time. YOU MUST COMMIT TO BOTH DATES (you can not be out of town, etc.).
- IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A SECOND DOSE ONLY PLEASE CALL THE FACILITY YOU RECEIVED A FIRST DOSE. THIS CLINIC IS NOT INTENDED FOR A 2nd DOSE ONLY.
- You may only choose quantity of 1. All others will be automatically deleted.
2. You will receive a confirmation email. This email will also contain the "COVID-19 Vaccination Administration Form". This form is also included in a link below titled "COVID-19 Vaccination Form". Please print and complete the form.
3. Bring the form, completed, and a valid ID to the Swiftel Center on April 22, 2021 at your scheduled time.
Email [email protected] for scheduling assistance.
For vaccine specific information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Moderna.html
Questions can be addressed at [email protected]
The Swiftel Center
PARKING & ENTERING
The Swiftel Center (824 32nd Avenue) parking lot is located on the South side of the facility. ADA parking is available. The main entrance is located directly across from the parking lot, with an access drive in-between. Please use caution when driving through parking lots and watch for pedestrians.
We know that the best experiences begin with providing a safe and comfortable environment. For more information regarding COVID-19 and facility safety, please visit www.swiftelcenter.com/covid19
Brookings County Pandemic Planning and Coordination Committee (PPCC)