This POD Sign Up is currently locked until 8am April 15th. At 8am, to be scheduled for this POD, please call 605-692-2811. Sign Ups will only be accepted until 2pm and through the phone number listed. If you need to cancel please email [email protected] Thank you!
Brookings PPCC is hosting a mass vaccination clinic (POD) on April 15, 2021 at the Swiftel Center in Brookings. Per the SD DOH the POD will be vaccinating anyone 18 years of age and older (the POD will not be vaccinating anyone younger than 18 years of age as Moderna is the vaccine available on April 15. Moderna is not currently authorized for use on anyone younger than 18 years.) Those who are under 18 years of age will be auto-deleted from the Sign Up.
At this time, college students living in dormatories SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER IF THEY WILL BE IN BROOKINGS, SD on MAY 13. Please DO NOT sign up if you are unable to commit to both April 15 and May 13.
You will be receiving the Moderna vaccine (ages 18 years and older). You will receive your CDC Vaccination Card on May 13, 2021.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Choose an appointment below. You will be signing up for your first dose on April 15, 2021 and will automatically be signed up for your second dose on May 13, 2021 at the same scheduled time. YOU MUST COMMIT TO BOTH DATES (you can not be out of town, etc.).
- IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A SECOND DOSE ONLY PLEASE CALL THE FACILITY YOU RECEIVED A FIRST DOSE. THIS CLINIC IS NOT INTENDED FOR A 2nd DOSE ONLY.
- You may only choose quantity of 1. All others will be automatically deleted.
2. You will receive a confirmation email. This email will also contain the "COVID-19 Vaccination Administration Form". This form is also included in a link below titled "COVID-19 Vaccination Form". Please print and complete the form.
3. Bring the form, completed, and a valid ID to the Swiftel Center on April 15, 2021 at your scheduled time.
Call 605-692-2811 (email required when calling) for assistance.
For vaccine specific information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Moderna.html
Questions can be addressed at [email protected]
The Swiftel Center
PARKING & ENTERING
The Swiftel Center (824 32nd Avenue) parking lot is located on the South side of the facility. ADA parking is available. The main entrance is located directly across from the parking lot, with an access drive in-between. Please use caution when driving through parking lots and watch for pedestrians.
We know that the best experiences begin with providing a safe and comfortable environment. For more information regarding COVID-19 and facility safety, please visit www.swiftelcenter.com/covid19
Brookings County Pandemic Planning and Coordination Committee (PPCC)