February 28 Continuing the Dialogue
How will we spend the $50MM Housing Trust Fund??
What is the Housing Charlotte Framework? The framework is supported by three core considerations and a three-pronged approach which includes expansion, preservation and self sufficiency.
Core considerations Housing investments and related decisions will be guided by three core considerations:
- Increasing capacity to serve low-income households, with a focus on households earning below 60 percent of area median income
- Serving residents vulnerable to housing displacement
- Using housing to build and expand access to opportunity
What is Different ?
Learn what do you need to know to better advocate for change?
Learn about what work is still required to be successful?
- Public Discussion of Total $ Spent on Housing
- Actionable Plans
- Measurable Goals (Metrics)
- Ongoing Community Engagement
- Community Reporting
7:00pm - 8:30pm EST
Jubilee Hall, Myers Park United Methodist Church 1501 Queens Road Charlotte, NC 28207