Please consider volunteering at our fourth annual Ebo Spring Fling (formerly known as the Ebo Gala) hosted by the Ebo Strong Foundation. This is a family friendly event for adults and children. We will once again have ice skating, a DJ, photo booth, food and drinks and fantastic raffle prizes.
Important information for Student Volunteers:
- The Foundation will not be providing transportation to the event. It is your responsibility to find your own transportation.
- When you are not volunteering, you will still have access to the fun activities and food at the Spring Fling.
- Because of this, each volunteer will be asked to pay $10 to cover these costs. This $10 will be collected at the door of the event.
- Please make every effort to honor the commitment you are making to volunteer. While we understand emergencies can arise, the success of this event counts on the numerous volunteers.
- You will receive a letter from the Foundation at the Spring Fling with your community service hours. If you need any other documentation, please see Mrs. Cashman and she will provide it.
- If you are volunteering from another school other than Lenape, please indicate this in the Class 1 Teacher and Room box on the sign up sheet and bring $10 with you to the event.
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO SIGN UP
FOR MORE THAN ONE SHIFT!
11:30am - 11:30pm EDT
Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ
|| Megan Cashman