Bartlett 9th Grade Academy
Welcome parent or guardian of a future Bartlett Academy Freshman!
ATTENTION: This sign up is ONLY for students NEW to Bartlett City Schools. Currently enrolled BCS students received the online registration information by email on 5/4/20. ALSO, you must live within the Bartlett City limits or have received an approved transfer to register for Bartlett Ninth Grade Academy.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up for a time for a personal phone call from Mrs. James to discuss your registration documents.
Once you sign up, please click the link below for the Enrollment Data Form. Please complete the enrollment form, upload the required documents, and submit before our appointment time. Also, if you have your student's shot record you can email it to [email protected] You can also email any questions or concerns you may have regarding the registration process.
The required documents to be uploaded and/or attached are listed below:
* Certified Birth Certificate
* Social Security Card (provide # during phone call)
* TN Immunization Certificate with Proof of Physical (can be emailed if available)
* Last Report Card and/or Unofficial Transcript
* Custody or Guardianship Documents (if applicable)
Acceptable Proofs of Residency (two required):
* Current MLGW bill showing where services are active (Bartlett Water bill not accepted)
* Mortgage Statement OR Lease/Rental Agreement
* Real Estate Tax Receipt
* Government Assistance Communication
For information about scanning documents and Shared Residency, please check the BCS website at www.bartlettschools.org under Student Services Department.
All NEW Shared Residency applications will need to be approved by Student Services before completing registration.